3D Revitalize Therapy
3D Revitalize Therapy™
Laser Genesis, Photo Genesis or LimeLight Facial, and Titan
3D Revitalize Therapy™ exclusively from Cutera, offers LimeLight Facial™ or Photo Genesis, Laser Genesis and Titan®, resulting in noticeably improved skin.
3D Revitalize Therapy™ from Cutera
• Every person ages at a different rate and in different ways. Some develop redness, age or sun spots. Others have fine lines or wrinkles. You may have one, two or all of these conditions. Cutera’s 3D Revitalize Therapy takes a three-tiered approach to revitalize your skin for all of these conditions.
• LimeLight Facial and Photo Genesis are light-based procedures which address problems right at the skin’s surface – redness, mottled complexions, freckles and sun damage.
• Laser Genesis utilizes a laser to soften fine lines and wrinkles and decrease or eliminate redness found deeper in the epidermis. Laser Genesis has been proven to stimulate the creation of new collagen, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Titan is the newest category for skin fitness. The Titan uses infrared light to heat tissue in the deep dermis.
• Together you can have a 3D Revitalize Therapy experience!
Who can be treated?
• Men and women of any age who wish to improve their skin can be treated. Skin which has surface wrinkles, redness, brown spots are the most common conditions to treat.
What areas can be treated?
• The most popular areas for treatment are the face and neck, but other body parts such as the hands, arms and abdomen, are also frequently treated.
What do the treatments feel like?
• LimeLight Facial and Photo Genesis deliver a series of pulses of light. When each pulse of light is delivered, you may feel a mild, brief pinching sensation.
• Laser Genesis treatments are gentle and soothing. During the session you will feel a series of warm pulses along your skin.
• With each Titan pulse, you will first feel cool, then a brief heating sensation followed by a cool feeling. Most patients are comfortable without taking any medication; a few prefer taking a mild pain reliever beforehand. Consult with your treating practitioner for more information.
How many treatments will I need?
• Each treatment regimen is different and customized to an individual patient’s needs. Most patients can expect between 2 and 6 treatments.
Are there any side effects?
• The most common side effect is a slight redness or mild swelling in the treated area that disappears within a few hours.
When will I see results?
• Immediate results are observed by some patients. More typically, you will see results in two to four weeks and improvements will continue for several months.
How does 3D Revitalize Therapy compare with other laser treatments?
• Most lasers treat only one or two aging conditions. They may diminish red or brown spots; Only 3D Revitalize Therapy from Cutera addresses all of the most common conditions of aging – age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles.